Trapped in a world all my own
foodchewer:

goodbye grandma 

foodchewer:

goodbye grandma 

patrickthomson:

this is your periodic reminder that old-timey medicines did not fuck around

patrickthomson:

this is your periodic reminder that old-timey medicines did not fuck around

dudewhodoesthings:

avotica:

roshi-no-tabi:

lickystickypickyshe:

Most condoms are made of superthin latex, to help a man forget that he’s wearing one. But the Origami Condom, one of the designs spotlighted by the Gates Foundation, is intended to be felt. Its accordion-like silicone folds allow it to slip onto the penis more easily than a rolled condom, and generate pleasurable friction while in use. The Origami Condom has a roomier tip than a traditional condom and a lubricated interior, which creates additional tactile sensation as the wearer moves—the difference between wrapping yourself in plastic wrap versus silk sheets.
The designer, Danny Resnic, who began working on the project after a broken condom left him HIV-positive, is developing three types of Origami Condoms: a male version, which is still undergoing trials and modifications and which he plans to market as a gender-neutral “outer condom”; a female version, or “inner condom”; and the first-ever anal condom.

That’s amazing.  This man underwent (and is undergoing, unless someone cured HIV without telling me) something awful, and has dedicated time to seeking improvements to a design to try to stop bad things from happening to anyone else.  That’s how you do it.  Kudos, Danny Resnic.

Website


not going to lie, I thought this was so stupid it couldn’t be true… but I was wrong. It’s so very true. Please every one enjoy your accordion sex

dudewhodoesthings:

avotica:

roshi-no-tabi:

lickystickypickyshe:

Most condoms are made of superthin latex, to help a man forget that he’s wearing one. But the Origami Condom, one of the designs spotlighted by the Gates Foundation, is intended to be felt. Its accordion-like silicone folds allow it to slip onto the penis more easily than a rolled condom, and generate pleasurable friction while in use. The Origami Condom has a roomier tip than a traditional condom and a lubricated interior, which creates additional tactile sensation as the wearer moves—the difference between wrapping yourself in plastic wrap versus silk sheets.

The designer, Danny Resnic, who began working on the project after a broken condom left him HIV-positive, is developing three types of Origami Condoms: a male version, which is still undergoing trials and modifications and which he plans to market as a gender-neutral “outer condom”; a female version, or “inner condom”; and the first-ever anal condom.

That’s amazing.  This man underwent (and is undergoing, unless someone cured HIV without telling me) something awful, and has dedicated time to seeking improvements to a design to try to stop bad things from happening to anyone else.  That’s how you do it.  Kudos, Danny Resnic.

Website

not going to lie, I thought this was so stupid it couldn’t be true… but I was wrong. It’s so very true. Please every one enjoy your accordion sex

1,019 plays

end-of-bubblebutt:

A Cruel Angel’s Thesis - 2009 version

end-of-bubblebutt:

crossingcaelum:

kim-jong-healthy:

humpback whales in their natural habitat before deforestation forced them into the sea

Wait what

Sick MGS 5 gameplay

eammod:

sharkchunks:

metalheadadam:

pimpinchilton:

commanderabutt:

shadow1423:

commanderabutt:

spaff-der-kegel-doer:

historynet:

seen on my face book feed(Anti-vaccination, modern)

"studies"

who has ever thought this ever

Don’t let your children drink water it might make them think drinking other clear liquids is okay do you want your child drinking bleach

don’t let your children walk, it might make them think its okay to walk away from home

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure not even people who use heroin believe it is beneficial.

Don’t let your child breathe air. Studies have shown thatin the event of a fire, children who breathe in air are much more likely to breathe in smoke than children who’ve never breathed air.

Don’t have a child. 100% of children grow up and die. You’re literally condemning your own children to die.

Don’t let your child get educated. Studies show that 99% of children who get educated grow up realizing that advertisements like this are bullshit, the other 1% we can do nothing for.

eammod:

sharkchunks:

metalheadadam:

pimpinchilton:

commanderabutt:

shadow1423:

commanderabutt:

spaff-der-kegel-doer:

historynet:

seen on my face book feed(Anti-vaccination, modern)

"studies"

who has ever thought this ever

Don’t let your children drink water it might make them think drinking other clear liquids is okay do you want your child drinking bleach

don’t let your children walk, it might make them think its okay to walk away from home

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure not even people who use heroin believe it is beneficial.

Don’t let your child breathe air. Studies have shown thatin the event of a fire, children who breathe in air are much more likely to breathe in smoke than children who’ve never breathed air.

Don’t have a child. 100% of children grow up and die. You’re literally condemning your own children to die.

Don’t let your child get educated. Studies show that 99% of children who get educated grow up realizing that advertisements like this are bullshit, the other 1% we can do nothing for.

How I Understand Reproduction

insomniatic-gamer:

image

1) Bang Hole
2)Obtain Child

tastefullyoffensive:

Man’s greatest invention. [video]

lawebloca:

Goal Celebrations FX ( video )